This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
Family medicine clinicians are trained to work with patients of all ages, from infants to seniors. At HealthSource, our family clinicians will manage all your family’s preventive, acute, and chronic care needs.
A family medicine clinician is trained to work with patients of all ages. People often choose family physicians and nurse practitioners as their primary care providers because they want to have one care team for all their family’s medical needs.
The following are just some of the advantages that can come with working with a family care provider:
- You will have one care team for all your family’s medical needs
- Your clinical team will become familiar with your family’s medical history
- Your clinical team will be able to take preventive measures against hereditary diseases for your children
- You will be able to keep the same primary care clinician through every stage of life
- Working with one clinician who knows your family makes it easier to develop a trusting, personal relationship
Finding a clinician you feel you can trust is not always an easy task. The clinical team at HealthSource is committed to building strong relationships with patients and cultivating an environment what you can feel comfortable speaking freely. We serve all patients regardless of their insurance status.